Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easy Easter Craft Egg Holder


Good afternoon my friends.
Today I have a freebie that I will not time out.  These are so cute and make a great craft for you to do with your children.  Simply cut them out and tape the tails together to create a Easter egg holder. This is best done on card stock however if you print them out on printer paper and cut them out you can also wrap them around a napkin for a cute way to add a little Easter joy to your table.  These will print out perfectly on a 8.5 by 11 piece of paper or card stock.
If you like what you see please take the time Like it, Pin it, or Tweet it.
easter-craft-freebie
I would love to hear your comments please take the time to tell me what you think.  I have been adding freebies to this blog stick around and check back often each freebie is only available for 1 day. Unless otherwise noted in the post.

Download Your Freebie Here

No comments:

Post a Comment