Saturday, December 22, 2012

Printable Clip Art By Elizabeth Pastore

I am happy to announce that I have launched a new site.  For some time now I have owned and operated www.printablebottlecapimages.com with the knowledge that I will soon be creating my own clip art for the use of this site.

For many years I have had artistic knowledge however learning the very complicated programs it take to create these graphics on the web took time.  So I started Printable Botttle Cap Images by purchasing clip art from commercial sites.  In the mean while I played with these programs til I learned enough techniques to get me started, in my own clip art adventures.

I hope that you will join me in my adventures and grow with me.  Although my clip art site is called the Printable Clip Art Shop my images are not limited to just printables.  I know the value of being able to use clip art for commercial use and really appreciate those sites I have previously purchased from, however I have found the need to branch with my own unique style.  Therefore I will be offering my clip art for commercial and personal use this means you can do anything from web design, to paper crafts, to digitizing of my images.  I just ask for credit where credit is due.  Here is a sample of my newest work on my clip art site.   Please take the time to give me suggestions of what you might want to see or just comment on my most recent work.



http://www.printableclipartshop.com Printable clip art that is also great for web design.
http://www.printablebottlecapimages.com Bottle Cap Images you can download and print at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment