Monday, December 24, 2012

Printable Clip Art by Elizabeth Pastore

I am known in her local area to be a picker. However, I am not known as well here on the internet for what I do. Elizabeth owns 2 internet based businesses the first one being Printable Bottle Cap Images this is where she begun her adventure here on the worldwide web.

Printable Bottle Cap Images begun by purchasing much of her clip art from commercial use sites. I have a lot of knowledge in art & crafts of many kinds however I did not know much about using the computer based programs it took to create my drawings. However this is where the picker in me kicks in I played with these programs til I found enough techniques to get me started with Printable Clip Art Shop. In the mean while I started Printable Bottle Cap Images that took much less knowledge in getting started always knowing I would soon be using my own clip art in these images.

Therefore in the very near future you will start to see much more unique images on Printable Bottle Cap Images and Printable Clip Art Shop all created by Elizabeth Pastore.

I have chosen to start these two businesses as part of her picker adventures. My husband has a very severe case of epilepsy which does not allow me to go out to a real job everyday do to the fact that he needs someone with him most of the time, for his own safety. However this is good for me because I don't like to be under another persons thumb I enjoy being my own person in charge of my own decisions, so I choose to make my money in ways that allow me to be home with my family and it works for us.

What I love the most about these two sites is that I don't need the storage to create what I create here on the internet. My living space is comfy but small, and I do not have a spare room at the moment for inventory. In this business I have a computer a desk, and external hard drive and some internet storage. Meaning both of my kids can have their separate rooms because I don't need that space.

I love expressing myself in my art work. and venturing out and touching new people everyday. I hope by telling you a little about myself I have not gotten to personal however I think it is important to know the person you are working with. I look forward to offering top quality printable clip art as an addition to Printable Bottle Cap Images.

http://www.printableclipartshop.com Printable clip art that is also great for web design.

http://www.printablebottlecapimages.com Bottle Cap Images you can download and print at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment